WHAT IS THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA?
By processing Personal Data; obtaining, recording, storing, storing, modifying, reorganizing, reorganizing, describing personal data in whole or in part automated or non-automatic means as part of any data recording system, any transaction sought through data such as transferring, inheriting, making it available, classifying or preventing its use.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS BEING PROCESSED?
Some personal information is processed by the Company under the Services provided on the Site. This personal information may include: Credentials, contact information, records of your marketing and communication preferences, your IP address, the pages you view on our site, if you visit our site with your mobile device the data that identifies your device and any other information that you explicitly choose and approve of, or which we may obtain with your express consent from third parties, may be collected, processed and recorded by us.
WHAT PURPOSE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Your personal information is provided to you in the best way by the service you have requested from Ramada Plaza izmit, the products and services offered to you, the realization of your demands and expectations, and the delivery of personal experience, planning, evaluation and work to benefit our customers by our business units, offering products and services by customizing them according to their tastes, usage habits and needs; follow-up, evaluation, customer satisfaction management and implementation of planning, statistics and satisfaction assessment studies from the relevant persons; the determination and implementation of commercial, legal and business strategies, the provision of legal, technical and commercial and business security of the Company and its related persons in business relations with the Company, and the execution of business and commercial relations.
Your personal information, as well as improvement sought to provide better and more reliable products and services and sustainability, and other third-party technical and similar functions as service providers (maintenance, support, backup providing services, etc.) it can also be processed for purposes such as ensuring that they fulfill it on our behalf.
In addition, your personal information, advertising and marketing activities for our products and services with express consent, promotion, promotion, campaign, offer, newsletter, event and other information about the promotion and other can also be used for marketing communications.
We process your personal data collected for the foregoing purposes based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Having your explicit consent,
- The provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey require the processing of
- It is imperative to protect the life or body integrity of your person or anyone else when you are unable to disclose your consent due to actual impossibility,
- To be necessary for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
- It is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Your personal data has been made clear by you,
- To be required to exercise or protect our legal or contractual rights as a company,
- It is necessary for our legitimate benefit to process your personal data, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
we maintain all of our personal data in accordance with the deadlines required by the KVKK and other legislation, and in any case by taking all necessary administrative and technical measures unless the above legitimate objectives are eliminated.
ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED WITH PEOPLE?
Ramada Plaza izmit may disclose your Personal Data for any of the following reasons: (i) in accordance with legal requirements; (ii) to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings and the requests of administrative or judicial authorities; (iii) to carry out the Terms of Service; (iv) to protect its activities; (v) To take reasonable measures or to limit any damages to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of RAMADA PLAZA izmit, you or third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA OWNER?
We would like to point out that you have the following rights regarding your data being processed within the company:
- Find out if your personal data has been processed,
- If your personal data is being processed, you should be informed about it,
- Find out what the purpose of processing your personal data is and whether your personal data is being used for the purpose,
- Find out who are the third parties to whom the data is transferred at home or abroad, and what data is being transferred,
- request that the personal data processed be corrected if it is incomplete or incorrect,
- Request that these transactions be reported to third parties where your personal data is transferred if your personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons for processing your personal data disappear or your personal data loses time,
- To object to an outcome against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to claim damages if you suffer damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can review the “Ramada Plaza izmit Lighting Text on The Protection of Personal Data” for the application process for your above requests and fill out the Application Form under the KVKK and submit it in writing or registered electronic you can forward it via your postal address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or your previously notified e-mail address, which is registered in our system.
Your requests will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Depending on the nature of your request and your application method, we may request additional verifications (sending messages to your registered phone, calling, etc.) to determine whether the application is yours and thus protect your rights. In the event of a cost due to the fulfillment of your requests, we may only charge you for the tariff stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
We may accept or reject requests to the Company by explaining its justification and communicate this answer in writing or electronically to the claimant. If the request is accepted, the Company is obliged to comply with the request immediately. If the Company rejects your requests, if you are not satisfied with or are not responded to by the Company, the 30-day period from the date the reply is notified to you and the 30-day period you can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Board within 30 days of the end of the year.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE STORED?
In addition, in the event of any dispute with the Data Subject, the Company shall be able to store personal data, limited to the purpose of making the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute, and for the periods of statute of limitations set forth in accordance with applicable legislation.
ENSURING DATA SECURITY
Ramada Plaza izmit ensures that personal information is strictly confidential, that it is a burden of keeping secrets, and that it provides necessary and reasonable protections to protect the privacy, security and integrity of personal data, misuse, unlawful use or alteration, and prevent all or any part of personal information from entering or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party, provided that legal obligations are reserved to take all necessary measures and to
In the event of links to other applications through the Site, the Company assumes no responsibility for the privacy policies and content of the applications.
You may submit your questions, reservations or complaints regarding the interpretation or implementation of this Policy to the contact addresses below.
Commercial Title : : Galaksi Otelcilik Rest. Tur. İnş. Gıda San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Address : Yahya Kaptan Mah. Şehit Ergün Köncü Sokak No:10 41040 İzmit/Kocaeli
Phone : 0262-310 11 11
Fax : 0262-311 62 61
KEP Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com
Last Updated : December 2019