KVKK General Lighting Text
Illumination Text for The Processing of Personal Data
Galaxy Hotel Management Rest. Tour. Food San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. ("Ramada Plaza izmit"); we attach great importance to the privacy and security of your personal data. In this context, all personal data belonging to all persons associated with Ramada Plaza izmit, including our guests who benefit from our services and products and our contacts with whom we are in business relations, is protected from personal data no. 6698. Processing and storing in accordance with the Law ("KVKK") is one of our priorities.
The title "Data Officer" we carry in accordance with the KVKK and the purposes for which your personal data is processed with the awareness of this responsibility, the methods and reasons for the collection of your data, your rights in the processing of your personal data and the exercise of these rights we would like to inform you about the application procedures and principles which are the method of application as follows.
- Data Officer Identification and Contact Information
This illumination text was arranged by Ramada Plaza izmit, which is established in Turkey and provided below, addressing the data holders as "Data Officer".
Title : Galaksi Otelcilik Rest. Tur. İnş. Gıda San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Address : Yahya Kaptan Mah. Şehit Ergün Köncü Sokak No:10 41040 İzmit/Kocaeli
Mersis No : 032003913300015
Phone : 0262-310 11 11
Fax : 0262-311 62 61
KEP address : email@example.com
- Which Personal Data Do We Collect?
Ramada Plaza izmit as required, in accordance with KVKK, our guests, our members who benefit from our products and services, our visitors (including ramada plaza izmit's website, mobile site, social media accounts, all our platforms and/or physical locations/hotels and facilities who have visited/visited/visited all kinds of business contacts , such as travel agent, supplier, subcontractor, etc. we collect personal data from shareholders, officials and employees) and other third parties. We may list the personal data we collect as follows.
Where necessary, we are able to collect the following personal data and documents containing this data regarding the persons who have the data concerned to be processed in accordance with the KVKK:
- ID Data: First name, surname, T.C. identification number, passport number, nationality, vehicle license plate information, date of birth, such as data about the identity of the person.
- Contact Data: Data that allows contact ing contacts such as phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, etc.
- Financial Data: Financial data such as payment information, bank account information, credit card information, which we collect according to the legal relationship our company has established with the data owner contact
- Professional Experience Data: Data on the occupationand professional knowledge of real persons who are in business relations with our company.
- Physical Space Security Data: Personal data such as security and camera recordings received during the entrance to the physical space and during the stay of the space.
- Audiovisual Data: Personal data such as photo, audio and video recording that are not covered by physical space security information.
- Customer transaction Data: Booking information we collect from our customers, records of accommodation or visits, purchases of products or services, membership information, groups and activities linked to accommodation, customer are personal data about customer transactions, such as preferences.
- Personal Data of Special Quality: The 6th meeting of the KVKK In accordance with article, information on the race, ethnicorigin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, membership of associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sex life, criminal convictions and security measures biometric and genetic data are personal data of special quality. In this context, Ramada Plaza izmit, in order to provide better service and provided that the persons concerned receive explicit consent; personal health information, association, foundation or union membership, etc. collects data.
- Other Data: transaction security data, risk management information, legal transaction data, marketing data, cookies and other means are collected by automated means.
- What Methods and Legal Reasons Do We Collect/Process Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data,
- Through reservations, entrance/registration to our facilities and other communication methods, including printed and electronic forms, during accommodation in our facilities,
- Through our websites, social media accounts operated on various social media channels on behalf of Ramada Plaza izmit,
- Through other communication methods, including e-mails, telephones, text messages ("SMS") or multimedia messages ("MMS"), printed and electronic forms, which we use within the scope of Ramada Plaza izmit sales and marketing activities,
- Through third parties, such as online booking platforms and travel agencies serving at home and/or abroad, where we cooperate within the scope of our activities;
- Through closed-circuit camera systems located in our Accommodation facilities in Ramada Plaza izmit,
- Through the applications in our accommodation facilities (sending messages via the tv in the rooms, etc.);
- Contracts, commercial offers offered, printed and electronic forms, documents, correspondence, applications made to us within the scope of our business activities, signed by you or with your company of your authority,
- Through business business and other documents issued by you within the scope of our business interviews and activities,
- Through third parties, such as the associated companies of Ramada Plaza izmit, its affiliates, business contacts, travel agencies or companies where it supplies services/products;
we collect it in a variety of ways, either in oral, written or electronic form, which is completely or partially automated or not automated as part of any data recording system.
We process your personal data collected in accordance with the above methods based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Having your explicit consent,
- The provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey require the processing of
- It is imperative to protect the life or body integrity of your person or anyone else when you are unable to disclose your consent due to actual impossibility,
- To be necessary for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
- It is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Your personal data has been made clear by you,
- To be required to exercise or protect our legal or contractual rights as a company,
- It is necessary for our legitimate benefit to process your personal data, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
we maintain all of our personal data in accordance with the deadlines required by the KVKK and other legislation, and in any case by taking all necessary administrative and technical measures unless the above legitimate objectives are eliminated.
- For what purposes do we process your Personal Data?
We process your Personal Data collected for the following purposes, depending on the nature of it:
- The performance of our hotel activities, the products and services offered to you by Ramada Plaza izmit and the realization of your demands and expectations, the ability to offer our guests the desired level of hospitality and personal experience,
- Planning, evaluation and work to make the best use of our products and services by our business units;
- Direct communication with our guests, members and business contacts in order to provide and manage the services within the scope of our hotel activities; providing correspondence, notification and booking confirmations regarding our hospitality and accommodation services;
- To provide information on promotion, promotion, campaign, offer, newsletter, event and so on by conducting advertising and marketing activities for the products and services offered by Ramada Plaza izmit, corporate communication activities implementation, customization of products and services according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned;
- Conducting marketing and customer relations management activities; managing loyalty programs,
- Organizing and informing about corporate communication and other events, campaigns and invitations in this context, conducting market research studies;
- follow-up, evaluation, customer satisfaction management and implementation of planning, statistics and satisfaction assessment studies from the relevant persons;
- Quality assessment and improvement to provide better and reliable products and services and ensure sustainability, and control of suppliers, subcontractors and similar business contacts;
- management of relationships with business contacts, travel agencies, suppliers, subcontractors and similar business firms, conducting business and commercial relations;
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of persons in business relations with Ramada Plaza izmit and Ramada Plaza izmit (planning administrative operations for services provided by our Company, evaluation and auditing processes of partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees), legal compliance process;);
- Ensuring the physical safety and supervision of facilities operated by Ramada Plaza izmit;
- planning and execution of occupational health and safety processes;
- Use of legal rights, use of information about transaction history as evidence in case of dispute after the expiration of the legal relationship;
- Identification and implementation of commercial, legal and business strategies;
- Implementation of policies on financial affairs; e-invoice management;
- Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes, management of information technology infrastructure;
- Planning, reporting, visitor/customer statistics and similar reviews within the scope of our company's activities and/or
- Compliance with domestic legislation, provision of information requested by public institutions and organizations, fulfillment of reporting obligations.
- Do we transfer your Personal Data to third parties and/or abroad?
Your personal data collected in the presence of the legal reasons mentioned above and for the purposes specified; Our company provides services to our Company at home and/or abroad to continue its activities and business processes, our business partners, our agents we cooperate with and our business contacts providing online hotel reservation services, our suppliers, insurance companies, banks and financial institutions, consulting firms where we support in areas such as law, tax, etc., company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public we may transfer to institutions and private persons in the areas of domestic and/or international storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.) that process personal data on behalf of our Company, provided that they comply with the provisions of the KVKK.
As Ramada Plaza izmit, we undertake that your personal data will be securely stored and will not be processed unlawfully.
- Personal Data Owner's Rights and Application Procedures and Principles Counted under KVKK
- I. Your Rights to Your Personal Data
We would like to point out that you have the following rights regarding your data being processed within the company:
- Find out if your personal data has been processed,
- If your personal data is being processed, you should be informed about it,
- Find out what the purpose of processing your personal data is and whether your personal data is being used for the purpose,
- Find out who are the third parties to whom the data is transferred at home or abroad, and what data is being transferred,
- request that the personal data processed be corrected if it is incomplete or incorrect,
- Request that these transactions be reported to third parties where your personal data is transferred if your personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons for processing your personal data disappear or your personal data loses time,
- To object to an outcome against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- You have the right to claim damages if you suffer damages due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
- Ⅱ. Reference
You may submit your requests regarding your rights above to our Company in writing or through a registered electronic mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or electronic mail address previously notified to us and registered in our system. For application form please here click.
Ramada Plaza izmit will finalize the requests directed at it as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In the event of a cost due to the fulfillment of your requests, we may only charge you for the tariff stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
We may accept requests to Ramada Plaza izmit or reject it by explaining its justification and communicate this answer in writing or electronically to the requester. If the request is accepted, Ramada Plaza is obliged to comply with the request immediately as izmit.
- III. Complaint
If your requests to Ramada Plaza izmit are rejected by the Company, if you are not satisfied with the response given by the Company or are not responded to, 30 days from the date of notification and if no response is given to you You can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Board within 30 days of the end of the 30-day period.