DATA INFORMATION FORM RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE WORKING CANDIDATES
Galaxy Hotel Management Rest. Tour. Food San. Tic. Ltd. Shti... (referred to as Ramada Plaza izmit or Company) attaches great importance to the privacy and security of your personal data. We undertake that all personal data belonging to all persons associated with our company, including employee candidates, is processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act no. 6698 ("KVKK").
Due to your job application to our company, we would like to inform you as follows the purposes for processing your personal data on the job application form and/or resume you have filled out, the methods and reasons for the collection of your data, and your rights in the processing of your personal data.
Personal Data processed during the Recruitment Process:
Our company can collect and handle the following information from employee candidates who apply for jobs:
- Information about the identity of the employee candidate such as name, surname, gender, nationality, date of birth, T.C. ID number
- Address, email address, phone number and other contact information,
- Background or related work experience, or other experience,
- Educational status, education information, foreign language and computer usage information, information about the courses and seminars you attended, or descriptive/supportive documents
- Financial information such as current salary status, wage expectations
- Information obtained during the interview
- Other Data (Private personal data (health information, etc.), reference information and other supplementary information)
Depending on the nature of the job, our company may request a document (e.g., a criminal record or medical report) of special personal data from the applicants. In such a case, we shall provide the employee candidate with a separate descriptive information about the reason for requesting and the purpose of use of personal data of special quality.
If the employee candidates do not wish to share their personal data, there is no obligation to provide information about these issues. However, in the event of non-sharing personal data, if the data in question is critical to the realization of the business-related demand, the job application requests of employee candidates may not be evaluated.
Purpose of Collecting and Processing Employee Candidates' Personal Data:
Our company provides personal data of job applicants,
- Determining your suitability for the positions and/or vacancies you have applied for,
- Determining your tendency to adapt to corporate culture and teamules,
- determining your work accumulation and experience, your positions and rights in your professional seniority and past work experience,
- Communicating with you,
- To investigate your references and to be informed about your past work experience, rights and performance in this way,
- To have an idea of your personality traits,
- confirmation of the safety of the workplace and business processes,
- Determination of fee information and scale,
- meeting the need for future labor through the staff candidate pool system,
- for the purpose of providing a minimum level of health status and knowledge of your background in the event of an emergency for the time you are in our workplace.
Methods and Legal Reasons for The Collection and Processing of Personal Data of Employee Candidates:
The personal data of candidates working in the recruitment process can be collected by the following methods and means:
- Through the job application form published in the written medium,
- Through the application made electronically through the company's website,
- Through résumés delivered by the employee candidates to the company via e-mail, cargo, reference and similar methods,
- Through employment or consultancy companies,
- During the interview with tools such as telephone or in cases of face-to-face interviews
- During checks and investigations to verify the accuracy of the information transmitted by the employee candidates
Personal data collected is processed by automated or non-automated means through electronic systems and human resources personnel.
We process your personal data collected in accordance with the above methods based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Having your explicit consent,
- Allowing the processing of the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey,
- It is imperative to protect the life or body integrity of your person or anyone else when you are unable to disclose your consent due to actual impossibility,
- To be necessary for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
- It is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Your personal data has been made clear by you,
- To be required to exercise or protect our legal or contractual rights as a company,
- It is necessary for our legitimate benefit to process your personal data, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Processing and Transferring Employee Candidates' Personal Data:
Your personal data in the presence of the legal reasons mentioned above and for the purposes specified; Our company provides services to our business partners, consultancy companies that we support, company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, domestic and/or international data processing on behalf of our Company, domestic and/or foreign storage, archiving, information technologies support (server, hosting, software, infrastructure, cloud computing, etc.) in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK we can transfer it on condition that it is. Our company is committed to taking all necessary administrative and technical measures to ensure and protect the confidentiality of personal data provided by employee candidates.
To our company,
- Data about the people you provide on behalf of reference research (e.g. identification and contact information)
You are responsible for obtaining the express consent of such persons (where they are legally authorized to consent) regarding the processing of such data (including the transfer). By signing the attached consent, you acknowledge, declare and undertake that you have already received or will receive such consent.
Employee Candidates' Time to Store Personal Data
One of the purposes for which your personal data is processed; Since "future labor needs are met through the staff candidate pool system", our company will continue to store your personal data for 1 year, even if your application results negatively.
Employee Candidates' Rights to Personal Data:
We state that you have the following rights regarding your data processed by our company with your consent in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act no. 6698:
- Find out if personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- To find out the purpose for which personal data is processed and whether it is being used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request that personal data be corrected if it is incomplete or improperly processed,
- Request ing the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the requirements stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- Request that personal data be reported to third parties to which personal data is transferred when requested to be deleted or destroyed by correcting incomplete or incorrect data,
- to object to an outcome against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- Claim that if personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, such damages will be remedied.
You can request your rights in our system by sending your rights to KEP Address: firstname.lastname@example.org address or email@example.com mail address via registered e-mail address or secure electronic signature, mobile signature, registered e-mail address, or by contacting the human resources department with a written and wet signed petition.
That you do not have to sign the attached Consent due to the job application, that if you do not wish to share it from your personal data, you are not obligated to provide information about these matters, including your photo we inform you that it is discretionary for you to share the data with our company, so that the information you share with our company only voluntarily will be taken into account during the evaluation of your business application. However, please note that your data may be processed under the exceptions set out in the law.
Galaksi Otelcilik Rest. Tur. İnş. Gıda San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE EMPLOYEES CANDIDATES
By signing the following section, I acknowledge, declare and undertake that I have read and understood the "Data Privacy Information Form for Employee Candidates" and that I have expressly and fully consented to the following articles without any influence:
- I have been informed in detail about my rights under the law regarding this consent,
- Processing and maintaining my personal data for the period specified in this form, as described in the data privacy information form for employee candidates,
- I accept, declare and undertake to accept, declare and undertake that I have received their consent (including in the transfer) regarding the processing of your company and my family, relatives, dependents and/or persons I submit on behalf of reference research, as specified in the data privacy information form for employee candidates.